Saturday, September 8, 2007

Reconstruction

Reconstruction
Throughout my life I have experienced many changes, some voluntary and others involuntary. I have found that most of my growth has taken place in hardships. Especially, when I allowed God to direct me through his written word and his Holy Spirit. Reconstruction in any form has its trials, but the emotional reconstruction we can experience can be the killer or cure of who we are and are becoming. One of the most strenuous times for me was overcoming an accident involving my mother, baby, and me. I had just turned twenty-four years old, when I accidently killed my mother. If you want to read more about this See the post labeled Chronicles of an Evening describing this horrendous evening.

While recovering from this tragedy I thought I was going to lose my mind. As I progressed through the years, I transformed into a stronger and more sincere person. I matured tremendously, and found that Christ is a very firm foundation on which to build my life.

What experiences have you had, and how have they changed you?

Posted by wrtrscrmp at 4:34:00 PM 0 comments
Labels: Reconstruction

No comments: