Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Car update




Well, one week ago today we bought a brand new car. Yes, a brand new one. Don't ask me how it all happened, I am not sure. I do know that we were discouraged by the miles and costs of used cars with no warranty. The warranty turned out to be the most important issue to us. Now we own a car with a lifetime warranty on the powertrain. We are happy. Of course, the deals on the cars are only increasingly getting better. Doesn't that figure. It's okay with me though because I was getting burned out looking and driving them. It got to the point where I just wanted it all to end. In order to stay in our price range we move our sights from a SUV or Crossover to a regular car, and then eliminated by the price. Contentment was once again found and we drove away pleased with our purchase.

There is always something better out there, but decisions have to be made and committments made. I have stopped looking at all the vehicles out there and turned my eyes to the sky. I am content, I am going to stay content. I am grateful to even have an opportunity to enjoy the ability of owning a new car. That in itself is rewarding.

No comments: